Learn a little about Katelynn

I'm a sinner just trying to be His light! I love Jesus & I'm addicted to grace! Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.
xoxoxox Katelynn

Sunday, March 3, 2013

GREAT BOOK.


JESUS IS _______.

I’m going to be real honest, I don’t read, like ever unless its instagram or my devotional so this is a miracle in the makings! I’m reading the book “Jesus Is_________.” by Juda Smith. I heard a lot of good things about the book and I had to check it out myself. I HIGHLY recommend this book, it hit home for me multiple times! It goes through the daily thought process of a Christian and how we “rate” ourselves on the goodness scale. It’s a reality check and an overall comforting book. Don’t worry it’s a very easy read and guess what? The words are big!!!! JACK POT! It makes me feel better about myself when I’m reading if I get to turn the page often. I’d love to hear yalls perspective on the book!

Xoxoxox
Katelynn

P.S NEW POST/DEVOTIONAL EVERY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment