Learn a little about Katelynn

I'm a sinner just trying to be His light! I love Jesus & I'm addicted to grace! Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.
xoxoxox Katelynn

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My MESS into a MESSAGE....


 “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

In this messy world we become this big mess. Kinda like your necklaces, ladies you know what I’m talking about! Multiple chains get wrapped in a ball, all twisted and kinked. You spend hours and hours attempting to fix this mess without breaking the chains. You ask yourself, “How did this even happen? I never intended for this!” It happened over time. Over time careless actions and improper care have made this mess, and you are stuck fixing it!
This is a mess that happens in our Christian lives, over time we let things stack up. Problems from the past get put aside and the next thing you know all your problems become connected and now you have a mess. This creates one big mess to be exact because now instead of having to fix one, you have multiple. They are all connected and require time; time to take apart these knots and carefully remove. This so called mess we have can be referred to as life.  Life can be messy and I don’t know about you but..I don’t like cleaning up a mess by myself and you don’t have to. These problems we have in life can be simplified with the help of our Lord. 
In 1 Peter 5:7 it says, “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” Now isn’t that nice :) haha no but really we are suppose to turn our mess to the Lord and rely on him as our backbone! That’s pretty awesome if you ask me! But don’t let your mess bundle up, take care of the problems one at a time…we don’t want to worry about broken chains!!

xoxoxox Katelynn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment