Learn a little about Katelynn

I'm a sinner just trying to be His light! I love Jesus & I'm addicted to grace! Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.
xoxoxox Katelynn

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Materialistic World!


         Take a minute and read  1 Timothy 6:7-8..............


          When I came across this verse while reading the book of Timothy I'm pretty sure I read it and re-read it and then read it again! Lol. It hit home for me,God was speaking right to me. The way our society today shapes our way of thinking.We get so caught up in our materialistic world that we tend to forget how God intended it to be! Why do we feel this need to have more than we came into this world with? Why do we have this self entitlement? In verse 7 he tells us, "For we brought nothing into the world, we can take nothing out of it." WE BROUGHT NOTHING INTO THIS WORLD! We seriously brought nothing, so why do we have this NEEEED for things and stuff!? Humble yoursleves before The Lord. In verse 8 it says, "But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that." Meaning if you have a pair of clothes and food everyday you should be content with that! And that ALONE! Everything we have is a blessing from God. Be grateful for your abundant blessings and grace.  

xoxoxoxoxox
Katelynn! 



No comments:

Post a Comment