Learn a little about Katelynn

I'm a sinner just trying to be His light! I love Jesus & I'm addicted to grace! Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.
xoxoxox Katelynn

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reaching out with E-mails!

                        katelynnm17@yahoo.com

As sisters in Christ we are one body, fighting the same battles each and every day. WE ARE NOT ALONE!  I’ve decided I’d love to hear from my readers! J Ya’ll can e-mail me any questions, issues, prayer request/praise reports or even testimonies! I will reply as soon as possible!


If you have questions about your daily life…E-MAIL ME! J

If you have an issue & need to vent or get advice…E-MAIL ME! J

If you have a praise report or prayer request…E-MAIL ME! J

If you have a testimony you’d like to share with me and possibly the Romans1212girl readers………….. E-MAIL ME! J

I look forward to hearing for you all! J
katelynnm17@yahoo.com


Xoxoxoxox
Lots of love,


Katelynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment