Learn a little about Katelynn

I'm a sinner just trying to be His light! I love Jesus & I'm addicted to grace! Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.
xoxoxox Katelynn

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fresh Start.

New Years is a time of year when everyone "starts over." People "let go of the past" and "move on." People celebrate new beginnings and fresh starts. But why? Why only once a year? We are given the chance everyday to have a fresh start and a new beginning yet we don’t celebrate or have a huge party. God gives a new day everyday and it’s not once a year. He forgives us of our sins and allows us to have a fresh start daily. In Luke 7:47 it says: "Therefore I tell you, her sins are forgiven-for she loved much. But he, who is forgiven little, loves little."
He promises to forgive, so take some time daily to repent and ask God for forgiveness. As you enter this new year of 2013 remember one thing, God gives you a fresh start every day if you’re willing to ask.

xoxox Katelynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment